MPTA is working to track the latest news on key transit issues.
MPTA Meeting Minutes:
Below are stories on how many Transit Systems in the state are coping with the impact COVID-19 has had on their community.
- Prairie Lakes Transit Remains on Road
- Friendly Rider adds food to its transport list
- Metro Transit to cut service by 40% starting Wednesday
- Modified Minnesota Valley Transit Authority Service Schedule Begins Friday
- Southwest Transit will reduce service
- Rochester Changing Transit Parking and Public Access
Click below to download MPTA media files.
Transit Funding/ Agency Information
MPTA is currently working with MnDOT's Office of Transit and Active Transportation (OTAT) to improve transparency regarding investment decisions for public transportation systems. This will allow for a more collaborative decision-making process and will move towards a multi-year program versus the current annual solicitation. The files below provide more information. More documents will be provided as they are available.