MPTA is working to track the latest news on key transit issues.
MPTA Meeting Minutes:
CTAA has put together a COVID-19 Buyer’s Guide to better assist our members in identifying the best, most relevant, cleaning, disinfecting and PPE supplies, or other COVID-19 related supply purchases.
Thank you to all of our Minnesota transit systems for contributing to this report!
Here is the link to the Buyer's Guide.
Information on the CARES Act Below.
Below are stories on how many Transit Systems in the state are coping with the impact COVID-19 has had on their community.
- Prairie Lakes Transit Remains on Road
- Friendly Rider adds food to its transport list
- Metro Transit to cut service by 40% starting Wednesday
- Modified Minnesota Valley Transit Authority Service Schedule Begins Friday
- Southwest Transit will reduce service
- Rochester Changing Transit Parking and Public Access
Click below to download MPTA media files.
Transit Funding/ Agency Information
MPTA is currently working with MnDOT's Office of Transit and Active Transportation (OTAT) to improve transparency regarding investment decisions for public transportation systems. This will allow for a more collaborative decision-making process and will move towards a multi-year program versus the current annual solicitation. The files below provide more information. More documents will be provided as they are available.