Monday, October 14th
- 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Vendor Breakfast - Invite Only @ Le St. Germain Hotel
- 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM - Registration Open @ River's Edge Convention Center
- 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM - Expo Move-In (Vehicles Only) @ River's Edge - Terry Haws A & B
- 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM - Training Session by SURTC - Cost Allocation @ Location To Be Announced
- 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM - Expo Move-In (Non-Vehicle Vendors) River's Edge - Terry Haws A & B
- 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM - Training Session by MnDOT - Non-Emergency Medical Transportation @ Location To Be Announced
- 04:30 PM - 06:00 PM - MPTA Annual Meeting & Awards Ceremony @ Location To Be Announced
- 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM - Welcoming Reception @ River's Edge - Glen Carlson Hall
Tuesday, October 15th
- 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM - Buffet Breakfast Served @ Rivers Edge - Glen Carlson Hall
- 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM - Registration Open @ River's Edge Convention Center
- 08:30 AM - 08:45 AM - Welcome - Jeff Goerger, St Cloud City Council
Tony Kellen MPTA President @ Rivers Edge - Glen Carlson Hall
- 08:45 AM - 10:00 AM - Keynote Speaker - Chip Eichelberger @ River's Edge - Glen Carlson Hall
- 10:00 AM - 10:20 AM - Break @ River's Edge
- 10:20 AM - 12:00 PM - Concurrent Sessions I @ River's Edge - Sessions and Locations To Be Announced
- 12:00 PM - 03:30 PM - Vendor Exposition & Lunch @ River's Edge - Terry Haws A & B
- 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM - NorthStar Link Tour @ Departs from River's Edge main entrance
- 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM - 18th Annual First Transit Reception @ Glen Carlson Hall
Wednesday, October 16th
- 07:30 AM - 01:00 PM - Registration Open @ River's Edge - Glen Carlson Hall
- 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM - Breakfast @ River's Edge - Glen Carlson Hall
- 09:15 AM - 10:15 AM - Concurrent Sessions II @ Location To Be Announced
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM - Concurrent Sessions III @ Location To Be Announced
- 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM - Lunch and Legislator Panel @ Location To Be Announced
- Vendors with vehicles are provided an 8 foot table and two chairs.
- Expo fees are all inclusive, with exception of electrical charges and a per vehicle fee for buses.
- There is an additional fee of $200 for each vehicle under 35 feet and $350 for each vehicle 35 feet or longer.
- There is no fee for additional vendor representatives, simply register as many as you need to cover the show.
- Doing Only A Sponsorship? - Use the Register Now Button to Select Your Company and Sponsorship Level.
- Registrations not paid in full by 5PM October 4th, 2013 will not be assigned expo space and will not be allowed to set up in the expo hall.
- Vendor Sponsorships
- Exhibitor Expo Information
- Exhibitor Rentals & Shipping Forms
- River's Edge Convention Center
Event Vendor Items
Event Sponsorship Program Options
- $1500 - Gold Level Sponsorship
- $750 - Silver Level Sponsorship
- $250 - Bronze Level Sponsorship
Early Registration Categories (Before October 4th)
- $600 - Regional / National Vendor
- $600 - Vendor with Vehicle(s)
- $400 - Statewide Vendor - Based Only In One State (MN, WI, IA)
Vendor Show Electrical Cost
- $55 - Electrical 110 Amp Regular Service
- $25 fee through October 4th 2013.
- No refunds after October 4th 2013.
100 4th Avenue South
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Rates: $85/night + 12.375% tax = $95.52
Notes: Rate is good for any room type, and parking is complimentary. Ask for the Minnesota Public Transit Association rate when booking your room. You must call the hotel directly for the block rate. Block Rate Expires Monday Sept 16, 2013.
404 West Saint Germain
St. Cloud, MN 56310
Rates: $99 + tax for a double or oversized queen suite.
Notes: Ask for the Minnesota Public Transit Association rate when booking your room. You may book online with this link or call the hotel directly for the block rate. Block Rate Expires Monday Sept 16, 2013.